Have you ever wished you could start working from home, but weren't really sure how to go about it or where to start? Maybe you were on your way to the office, gulping down a pot of coffee and battling traffic before you faced the dread of your day. Or maybe you already stay at home, but wish you could use your expertise to bring in some income. I mean, believe me, I get it. These times at home with your children are priceless. But that doesn't mean you don't want to be bringing home some money or contributing to the family budget. Or maybe you're a little more like me: maybe you already work from home, but you want to know how you can be more efficient? Or you feel as though you're being pulled into so many directions you just can't seem to get focused on one project. I struggle with this all the time — how can I be more productive when working from home so I don't feel like I am neglecting my family by working from sunup to sundown (or neglecting my clients by stopping to take an hour for lunch)?
I have to tell you, I love working from home. Yes, it's true…it took quite a bit of adjusting. A lot of adjusting, actually. Even before having my daughter — going from work in an office with clear instructions, a clear path, and an outlined agenda everyday, where the only tax worry I had to deal with was making sure I sent in my W2s every year to working from home threw me for a huge unexpected loop. And it wasn't until I started talking with other people who work from home that I started to get my stuff together.
Everyone has different reasons for wanting to start working from home.
- Wanting to escape corporate jungles and find more satisfying work
- Wanting to be able to work while traveling
- Wanting to be there for our families when they needed us
- Wanting to put our natural skills and abilities to work for us
It doesn't matter what the reason is — the point is, somewhere along the way millions of us have decided to start working from home. And while the decision might have been an easy one, getting started isn't always. I remember pouring over search engines trying to find legitimate work from home positions — but instead finding scams and fake promises. And the real opportunities that you can find don't prepare you for everything else you need to know in order to work from home. How do I negotiate costs? What's tax deductible? How can I compete against people who have been doing this much longer than I have? How do I get my name out there? How do I find clients? What type of services should I offer?
Overwhelmed yet? If it sounds tough, that's because it is. But I have something to make it easier for you.
The Ultimate Work at Home Bundle!
The gurus over at Ultimate Bundles have gotten together with freelance and work from home experts from around the country and put together this amazing package. And for six days only, starting on Wednesday, June 7, 2017, they are offering this package at a huge savings. (Seriously, huge.)
This brand-new bundle includes 30 eBooks, 14 full eCourses, 4 printables, and 1 audiobook! That's a complete library to help you:
- Identify marketable skills
- Juggle responsibilities and finally find work + life balance
- Manage your time efficiently (and never let anything fall through the cracks again)
- Avoid the most common pitfalls of the work-at-home lifestyle
- Understand the legal and financial implications of your business
- Discover the secrets to getting into the business that most appeals to you, whether it’s a wholesale product, service-based, handmade, transcription, becoming a VA, or any other number of opportunities
- and so much more…
And I haven't even mentioned the bonuses — and there are a lot of bonuses.
All together, when I went out and added everything up, this bundle includes more than $2,000 worth of books, courses, and worksheets to help you build your new business working from home. But for 6 days, Ultimate Bundles is offering everything for next to nothing.
So here's how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the awesome being offered in this package. And I mean it, I really want you to take a look, research the authors and read up on the reviews. When you're convinced, click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their checkout process. (PS — I believe in this bundle so much, that I signed up to be an affiliate for Ultimate Bundles. Which means if you take advantage of this amazing deal, I will receive a small commission. But these are books and courses I have already been recommending for years — this is just the first time I've seen them all offered together).
- You’ll receive an email with login information to their online access portal. From there, you can begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use the Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start working from home!
But like I said, they are only offering this deal for 6 days. After that, you'll have to purchase these items separately if you want them. The good news is, you'll be able to find them because many of them I have already recommended in my toolkits. The bad news is you'll need to pay full price to get them.
Learn more or get your bundle HERE.